Our employees work together to make the Thunder Road locations the best Family Fun Centers in the nation. We are particular as to whom we hire. Our standards are high, and we expect a lot from our employees, but the rewards are worth it! Before you fill out the application For employment, take a look at a few of our requirements and expectations:
- You must be dependable, honest, and hardworking.
- You might be scheduled for any shift. Sometimes you won’t get home until late in the evening.
- You must be able to work on evenings, weekends, and holidays. Holidays include Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, and Labor Day.
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Whenever you are in uniform, you must always focus on guest service and safety, greet every guest with a smile, look every guest in the eyes and offer to help, and thank every guest and invite them back.
- You need to interact with the guests and make them feel like they are welcome to Thunder Road.
If you think that you can meet our requirements and expectations, and you think that you would be a good employee, then fill out the employment application form to the right and submit it.
We will notify you soon of the next step in the application process.
John Sperry, Owner/Manager/ website fixer.
Fill out this form to apply to work at Thuner Road of Watertown